The two labyrinths on the church grounds were etched and chalked on March 16, 2017, by Jamie and Leslie Edmonds.

These sacred walking paths are open to the public and the community is encouraged to help maintain the labyrinths by placing “potato-sized” stones along the outlines of the paths.

For more information on guided tours, contact the church office by email  or by phone at 661.822.1440.

%d bloggers like this: